2021-03-08-10: Mafia & Retards in My Backyard Chronicles

2022-03-08 20-46-03
My 2 mobile phones, which contains both PAST and PRESENT DATA about these perps, and had been HACKED and WIPED OUT clean are still just DISPLAYING a BLANK and DARK screen.

2022-03-08 21-02-17
MUMBLING singing has started as soon as I got to the kitchen to brush my teeth. FORCED to sleep again earlier and PREVENTED from doing so.

2022-03-08 21-59-01
Just finished washing MOLDY pot and pan, insecticide smell STILL STRONG inside the room. It seems like the smell is coming from UNDERNEATH the floor or being SPRAYED from a hole on my ceiling.  I heard a NUMBER of DRILLS going on before around here and as CLOSE as next to the ceiling or walls of my room.

2022-03-08 22-11-27
Corners of both eyes EXTREME ITCH-STINGS.

2022-03-08 23-40-35
IDEA that the reason why I couldn't find a tooth filler before, which eventually led to the DETERIORATION of my previously SABOTAGED upper right broken molar added to the CONSTANT remote ATTACKS on it, was that my search in both shopping platforms were being MANIPULATED and REDIRECTED to VERY EXPENSIVE varieties that are mostly for PROFESSIONAL USE only.

Now that it's already TOO LATE then and only then will these perps provide FAKE ASSISTANCE knowing that it WONT make any GODDAM difference anyways. One seller even BOLDLY gave UNSOLICITED advise that it should be removed.

2022-03-09 04-26-18
CAN'T think while setting up surveillance cam.  It's not a mobile phone anymore but an actual one.  Just a small one since that's all I can afford at the moment.  Still NO work or any source of income.
 
Apparently, these perps DON'T SPARE anything.  I couldn't imagine how they were able to get that PHONEY system update into my poor mobile phone.

The other one was a time BOMB just waiting to EXPLODE.

2022-03-09 10-27-16
Went to bed.

2022-03-09 16-39-02
Woke up. Still VERY SLEEPY.

2022-03-09 16-42-28
Turned off surveillance cam. AVR is heating up UNNATURALLY. Used a smaller one which I forgot that i have.

Dhs startng their RACKET.

2022-03-09 17-04-26
Dhs SHOUTING got LOUDER when I turned surveillance cam BACK ON.

2022-03-09 17-20-08
Older kids joined in doing FLAK just below the window while DRIBBLING a ball.

2022-03-09 22-08-21
Fake basketball dhs ended their noise about 2 hrs ago. But some minutes earlier a car parked just below my window started SLAMMING its door OVER and OVER again.

2022-03-10 00-05-53
Lower back, sides, and shoulders VERY HEAVY and SORE making sitting down VERY PAINFUL. Had to lie down.

2022-03-10 02-09-07
Fell asleep and woke up some minutes ago. Stomach suddenly starts to HURT now.

2022-03-10 02-54-07
Toilet bowl VERY CLOGGED and VERY DIRTY again.

2022-03-10 03-07-31 
VERY PAINFUL and SORE all over.  

2022-03-10 03-21-36
Nagging IDEA that a perp got in while I slept (or remotely knocked out unconscious) and sabotaged my upper right molar. That's why my molar suddenly broke even if I was just eating vegetables and I have an injury on my upper right inner lip.

I don't believe any of it.  Starting to feel SICK again right now.

2022-03-10 03-40-36
CAN'T get up and STUCK sitting on my makeshift bed watching TV. Feeling VERY HEAVY with ON-OFF lower left ab CRAMPS.

2022-03-10 12-35-38
Girl inside puffer room ACTING OUT with a LOUD voice again.

2022-03-10 12-58-48
Delivery of an online purchase just arrived. My sister and mother won't be coming back for another week and a half.

2022-03-10 13-03-40
Sudden PAIN in midrib section making it PAINFUL for me to get up from sitting position.

2022-03-10 13-42-41
DULL BANGING noises from puffer room.

2022-03-10 13-46-48
Saw a BIG roach crawl towards the bed some minutes ago.

SMELL from the sewers right now.

2022-03-10 18-05-36
Woke up. DON'T feel too good. Dhs group NOISE. Lower left back molar PAINFUL.

2022-03-10 19-07-40
Woke up. Still DON'T feel so good. Lower left molar STILL PAINFUL.

Someone from behind puffer fish room mimicked a SNEEZING sound. Nose started to ITCH amd get RUNNY.

STRONG odor from the SEWERS or a public URINAL.

Makeshift metal mat I had been lying on got so disconnected or disassembled. It's as if I had been THRASHING around VIOLENTLY in my sleep. I feel VERY SORE all over.

2022-03-10 20-00-29
Left ear VERY ITCHY all of a sudden.

2022-03-10 20-54-44
STRONG smell of the SEWERS in my nose now.

2022-03-10 20-54-44
STRONG smell of the SEWERS in my nose now.

2022-03-10 21-03-30
INSECTICIDE SMELL now coming from the door.

2022-03-10 21-11-02
STRONG smell of INSECTICIDE in the hallway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024-01-20-25: Mafia Perps & The Remote Torture Brigade In My Backyard

2025-06-09-15: Mafia Perps & The Remote Torture Brigade In My Backyard

2025-10-07-14: Mafia Perps & The Remote Torture Brigade In My Backyard