2021-03-08: Mafia & Retards in My Backyard Chronicles + ULTIMATUM
2022-03-08 01-05-56
Toilet bowl still VERY CLOGGED and DIRTY, and STINKING now.
Upper right (broken) molar is PAINLESS but lower left back molar is just STARTING. It's being REMOTELY INDUCED as usual. According to an IDEA these perps want EVERYONE to believe that I am frail and weak and yet still WON'T PROVIDE or COMPENSATE me for these imagined and for the MORE expensive ACTUAL DAMAGES.
2022-03-08 03-10-53
Lower left back molar continues to HURT even if I am NOT eating anymore. Right shoulder DULL PAIN causing my arm to go LIMP.
2022-03-08 03-36-19
Right shoulder all the way down to my arm STILL HURTS. CAN'T WASH the pans and throw away food that has gone MOLDY in them.
As usual my mobile apps CONNECT FASTER when I point at the direction parallel to my REMOTELY TORTURED arm.
2022-03-08 06-51-35
Toilet bowl still CLOGGED and VERY DIRTY.
2022-03-08 07-43-46
Mobile connection getting BLOCKED as i try to UPLOAD videos about the perps. One app stopped and started to give UNRELATED ERROR messages, while another could NOT upload anything.
A dh outside started to SNEER.
2022-03-08 08-32-00
Back muscles and bone starting to get VERY SORE.
Electricity WENT OUT for just a few seconds then came back on but ONLY at HALF CAPACITY or voltage.
2022-03-08 16-12-35
Fell asleep and woke up a few mins ago with a VERY SORE BACK.
Upper right molar STINGING and HURTING after i drank some water. I think it is being ATTACKED AGAIN. After checking, IT IS.
2022-03-08 16-34-06
Just saw on online seller's tracker that some of my orders are about to get delivered some time this week. One of them is COD.
Puffer (assaulting) whore promptly arrives next door and says "hi" coyly and ALOUD. I was INDUCED to YAWN aloud several times. Whoever is doing this seemed to APPEAR AGAINST the perps next.door. But I suspect that they are IN LEAGUE.
The puffer whore who ANTICIPATES these yawns ACTS pissed off and uses it as an EXCUSE to ATTACK my screen door before. Whoever is INDUCING the yawns DID NOT DO ANYTHING, even when I was being PHYSICALLY ATTACKED.
2022-03-08 16-38-23
A dh starts to FLAK just below my window.
SORE PAIN around my stomach ALL the WAY around my back. Its HARD to sit up straight.
2022-03-08 17-09-03
Corners of both eyes VERY ITCHY. ITCH-STINGS.
2022-03-08 18-21-05
Just finished TALKING BACK to the fake basketball perps.
Upper right (broken) molar HURTING AGAIN. Still UNSURE if my online order for a temporary fix will be delivered. The local seller is VERY EVASIVE and NON-COMMITTAL.
2022-03-08 18-54-16
INSECTICIDE ODOR coming from the hallway some minutes after I started TALKING BACK against the ball-less perps.
2022-03-08 19-12-50
INSECTICIDE smell is still STRONG despite electric fan facing the door. I suspect it's also being SPRAYED or POURED OUT near my window.
No wonder my pets (mealy beetles) placed near the window are DYING. Only one is left. I won't be surprised considering WHAT they DID and the TORTUROUS MANNER by which they KILLED ALL my poor snails.
2022-03-08 19-35-41
There's some kind of RACIAL BIAS going on again with the products I choose to buy online. For some reason, my choice even for a dental filling is being SCRUTINIZED and BLOCKED simply because it was made from the West.
Whoever these orientals or Asians are I STRONGLY URGE them to KILL and ANNIHILATE their counterparts over here for LEAVING me in the hands of the LOCALS to ROT after being USED OVER and OVER AGAIN for EXTORTION purposes.
I was looking to these so-called ORIENTAL-ASIAN NETWORK over here for help. But all they did was WASH their hands clean off of me and the MESS they created around here while I languished in HELL as they and their political friends REAPED ALL the benefits.
These perps whom I call as the Oriental Niggers or Asian Nigger Lovers are the reason why I will ALWAYS CHOOSE the Western or European OVER Asian.
As always, Asians have proven themselves to be the WORST human rights ABUSERS and TRAITORS once again, and the ORIENTALS to boot. No wonder China FELL into such CHAOS before.
I can't blame the West for who they are and what they did, but I CAN SURELY BLAME the ORIENTALS for being GODDAM TRAITORS to their OWN.
I only have to SAY or WRITE this once. This will NEVER CHANGE until these TRAITORS and their ASSOCIATES (ASIAN or NOT) are ALL ANNIHILATED. NO RECONCILIATION can ever be achieved or even IMAGINED in the least after WHAT THEY ALL DID to ME.
Let this STAND as a WARNING to ALL those WHO ARE STILL hoping and SECRETLY working for such.
You will also be MARKED as ENEMIES for LIFE and your WHOLE CLAN for ANNIHILATION if you DON'T STOP THIS INSTANT your FUTILE efforts and CONSORTINGS with the enemy. KILL ALL these perps NOW or SUFFER the SAME FATE.
2022-03-08 20-25-27
STRONG smell of INSECTICIDE and the SEWERS now.
WHAT I WROTE STILL STANDS UNTIL ALL MY ENEMIES and those who are MEANING to KILL ME SOFTLY and/or SLOWLY, or OTHERWISE, ARE ANNIHILATED COMPLETELY.
Comments
Post a Comment