2021-03-05-07: Mafia & Retards in My Backyard Chronicles
2022-03-05 14-15-19
The pain somewhat diminished as soon as I wrote the above. The perps are using this strategy to FURTHER WASTE MY TIME by HAVING to post their activities online CONSTANTLY or the EXCRUCIATING PAIN will NOT diminish.
So other than using TORTURE they also use this strategy to waste my time and to delay me from what I need to do then ACCUSE me of being TOO SLOW. Then they give me PAINFUL STINGING chest JOLTS and SUDDEN URGES to urinate with another excuse that they just want me to hurry or wake up.
2022-03-05 14-33-35
EVERYTHING they do to me is o!ne TORTURE AFTER ANOTHER and NO ONE is putting an END to this RECURRING cycle of SADISM.
These perps would just play some LOVE MUSIC out loud when I am able to muster some strength to WRITE about it, just like what they're doing now and EVERYONE here seems to find that ACCEPTABLE enough to let these perps get away with their LIFETIME of ABUSES, and similarly do them ALL OVER AGAIN, with MORE GUSTO and NASTINESS motivated by the THRILL of NOT being caught again.
2022-03-05 14-59-59
EXTREME SORENESS is BACK when I move to put away stuff as I prepare for bed. Even the SIMPLEST of chores feels impossible to do due to this NONSTOP PAIN.
At other times the pain would dissipate and I am able to finally move but it would SLOWLY return that I am left UNAWARE that it's happening again, until I am already TOO EXHAUSTED to protest.
2022-03-05 15-36-29
Had to lie down WITHOUT brushing my teeth yet AGAIN.
2022-03-05 17-10-35
Woke up to the FLAK of a dh standing on one of the landings of the staircase facing my window. He was referring and MOCKING about what I wrote regarding the TORTURE awhile ago, and LOUDLY congratulating someone.
This dh sounded like the moron TALKING ALOUD with a WHISTLING sound coming from his teeth, like he was in-charge around here. Also blew PUFFS of cigarette smoke to my face on one of my close encounters with his RETARDED counterpart.
2022-03-05 20-55-59
Being PAINFULLY INDUCED to cry while watching a film even if I DON'T really feel like it. The story is not even that sad.
I honestly can never understand how RUTHLESS and CALLOUS these MOTHER FUCKERS can really be, and the DEPTH of their PERVERSION. They REALLY NEED to be PUT DOWN. SOON.
2022-03-05 21-06-05
My head now has a THROBBING MIGRAINE from being SUFFOCATED thru chest CONSTRICTION, TORTURE, and HEAVY PALPITATIONS so that I will be FORCED to cry a tear.
2022-03-05 22-53-47
Sudden VERY ITCHY nose. HARD SNEEZING.
2022-03-05 23-22-29
SHARP PAIN at the back of my head when I TRY to RAISE my HEAVY neck. TOO WARM feeling on my whole back up to the back of my ears.
2022-03-06 00-46-42
While at the kitchen sink, the top (eyelids area) of my eyeballs felt like they were being PRESSED to make me feel VERY DISORIENTED and DROWSY.
Whenever I move my head to relieve some of the PAIN in my eyes and help me focus, my head feels like it is about to EXPLODE.
2022-03-06 00-53-59
ON-OFF DIZZINESS and HEADACHE specially EACH TIME I lift my head.
2022-03-06 01-27-18
Finally able to wash some dishes with steady eyes. But when I sat down to rest the PAINFUL PRESSURE on my eyes STARTS again.
2022-03-06 10-32-56
Woken up by my mother who brought some stuff for me. She and my sister also left to stay with my other sister.
Nose VERY CLOGGED after HARD SNEEZING many times last night.
STENCH from the sewers. LOUD music playing outside which started with the lyrics "STUPID".
2022-03-06 10-44-26
SNEEZING AGAIN.
2022-03-06 18-45-20
Woke up some minutes ago. LOUD videoke going on outside.
2022-03-06 19-14-25
Bit on something that caused my upper frontal (broken) molar to BREAK some more. I feel that it will be FALLING OFF soon.
I was just eating some vegetable spring rolls bought and sent over by my other sister.
2022-03-06 19-23-25
BAD tight feeling in my chest and NAGGING ACCUSING ideas that I should have consulted a dentist long before when it first broke (due to the religious perps' sabotage).
Dull NOISE from puffer fish room starts and COMIC background music with LOUD BASS plays while this was all going on in my head. Followed by someone singing Zombie on videoke.
2022-03-06 19-44-31
Car kept HONKING downstairs while I was examining the wriggling molar.
It was such a COINCIDENCE that this would happen right after I just examined it (molar) in the mirror for the longest time last night.
I also noticed that a small nail cutter which had gone MISSING for quite some time was SUSPICIOUSLY BACK in its place in my cabinet yesterday.
Regarding my broken molar, I actually DID CONSULT a DENTIST when it first happened but there was SO MUCH HARASSMENT and MISINFORMATION (even by dental professionals) GOING ON around here, while the WAITING perps' SIGNALING CARS outside were ALL OVER THE PLACE, which made me think of the WORST that a dentist around here might UNKNOWINGLY do to my teeth if I didn't cooperate.
Also this molar might have SURVIVED and REGENERATED if its nerves WEREN'T being REGULARLY TARGETED by these perps with their E.L.F. devices.
2022-03-06 20-10-10
Someone SINGING and SCREAMING on the videoke microphone now, then promptly stopped when I started to write this. This was then followed by a dh doing a SOFT-LOUD MOCK-SING combination.
2022-03-06 20-18-28
Videoke outside got LOUDER and WILDER since I woke up awhile ago with RECURRING chest TIGHTENING and SORENESS on my chest.
2022-03-06 20-34-29
CAN'T EAT properly as the dangling molar HURTS even with the slightest pressure.
2022-03-06 21-35-57
Videoke has shifted from pop-rock to love songs with same INSTANT SHIFTING from SOFT to LOUD singing when I am passing near the door or going to the kitchen.
2022-03-06 21-40-47
While writing this the singing had gotten LOUDER AGAIN.
2022-03-06 22-40-21
Videoke had finally stopped.
2022-03-07 00-26-55
Broken frontal molar SUSPICIOUSLY TOO PAINFUL whenever I accidentally bite into it. I feel the real pain coming from it upon impact but the pain seems to PROLONG itself even after the pressure is gone
2022-03-07 01-39-25
Having second thoughts as to whether I should go and try to have my molar fixed by a dentist or if it's not fixable anymore.
2022-03-07 02-18-58
ON-OFF HEADACHE has started AGAIN.
2022-03-07 02-29-40
Lower left back molar also starting to HURT now.
2022-03-07 02-52-39
OVERLY WARM feeling on the back of my neck.
2022-03-07 03-21-22
Back of neck getting TOO WARM and starting to give me a MIGRAINE.
2022-03-07 06-29-21
CAN'T seem to make a decision about applying for other job opportunities.
2022-03-07 12-11-05
Upper right (broken) frontal molar getting VERY SORE AGAIN. It was NOT in pain anymore awhile ago.
When I point my phone to the direction of my molar, I get a faster internet connection or my app opens up or works faster.
2022-03-07 13-07-51
Upper right molar still being TARGETED to get IRRITATED and PAINFUL.
Limbs felt WEAK and almost SPRAINED my hand again when I tried to stand up.
2022-03-07 18-45-17
PAINFULLY FORCED to sleep WITHOUT brushing my teeth. Woke up to the sound of the dhs' RACKET. I started to SHOUT BACK.
2022-03-07 20-06-38
VERY PAINFUL underside after I moved my bowels. PAIN was remotely INDUCED as usual as I had NO trouble at all in expelling.
Toilet bowl was as usual INTENTIONALLY being CLOGGED UP again.
Upper right broken molar being PAINFULLY ATTACKED again.
2022-03-07 20-38-58
UNNATURALLY PAINFUL lower ab pre-monthly cycle cramp.
Comments
Post a Comment