2021-03-04-05: Mafia & Retards in My Backyard Chronicles
2022-03-04 03-52-45
While STUCK on my underside since my legs feel as LIMP as the faggot perps around me suffering from ED, and with LOOMING threats of VERTIGO and other forms of NERVE TORTURE if I stop watching TV and force myself to stand up, the puffer perps next door made a DULL noise timed to the TV's scripted dialogue which goes something like "your knife took too long", and earlier "you need an ace in the hole" followed by a car door SLAM below for emphasis.
I felt PISSED all of a sudden, and started TALKING BACK aloud. The pain on my lower back and drowsiness PROMPTLY diminished.
2022-03-04 04-05-00
DROWSINESS is back again.
2022-03-04 05-28-33
I feel like I can FINALLY stand up.
2022-03-04 06-58-59
Mobile (Cherry Mobile brand) phone newly bought last year would NOT TURN ON anymore after I ran a system update.
All it's doing now is BLINKING on-off at the opening screen.
I have been using this phone as a SURVEILLANCE cam and it has a LOT of videos about the perps STORED IN IT.
2022-03-04 07-49-34
Phone still STUCK on opening screen. It WON'T turn off either. When I try to reboot it on Recovery Mode it says "NO COMMAND" and shows an image of the Android character lying on its back with an EXCLAMATION POINT on top of its open midsection.
2022-03-04 10-04-35
Another phone (Lenovo) an older one also WON'T turn back on after I tried to use its ENCRYPT feature. Also contained A LOT of VIDEOS about these perps.
2022-03-04 12-30-10
Right shoulder gets VERY PAINFUL and SORE while putting away stuff that has PILED UP on the kitchen counter.
2022-03-04 12-41-46
Sat down but right shoulder STILL VERY SORE and PAINFUL. Had to wrap metal objects around it to relieve me of some of the pain.
2022-03-04 12-59-26
Still HURTS and seems to have INTENSIFIED. Giving me a HARD TIME writing on this phone.
2022-03-04 16-19-31
Woke up some mins ago. DRIBBLING and LOUD balls SMASHING noises.
PAINFULLY FORCED to sleep earlier WITHOUT allowing me to brush my teeth FIRST. Now my lower left back molar is VERY SORE. Upper right frontal is SORE too.
2022-03-04 16-31-59
Dhs starting to YELL and MOCK now.
2022-03-04 23-34-39
Developing a LOT of GAS and UNNATURAL OVER BLOATING while burping is being BLOCKED. Earlier it was my head that was being ATTACKED with MIGRAINE, and my left arm with what feels like RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS.
Stomach starting to GROWL or RUMBLE up and down my esophagus.
THERE IS NO DEAL AND KILL ALL THESE PERPS NOW and ANNIHILATE THEIR WHOLE mafia NETWORK of retards.
2022-03-04 23-58-15
Still having GAS problems over 3 pieces of pizza. I was quite fine a few hours ago after eating the same food.
VERY DIFFICULT breathing.
2022-03-05 00-58-36
GAS still being REMOTELY INDUCED causing my stomach to BLOAT as the perps apply PRESSURE on it so that my stomach makes GROWLING or HOLLOW GRUNTING sounds which IRRITATES my stomach even further and BLOCKS my air passage.
2022-03-05 01-21-27
Now i am just TOO DROWSY and CANT GET online
2022-03-05 01-29-36
Had to lie down as my head started POUNDING and I CAN'T FOCUS anymore due to EXTREME DROWSINESS.
2022-03-05 03-06-51
Fell asleep and woke up a few minutes ago.
2022-03-05 03-53-03
Computer apps FREEZING
2022-03-05 04-01-07
Left nostril SUDDENLY VERY ITCHY.
2022-03-05 04-24-49
INDIGESTION starting again even as my computer is taking a LONG TIME UPDATING. Circling image just going round and round with message Getting Windows Ready. There was NO progress bar.
TROUBLE with BURPING AGAIN.
2022-03-05 04-39-52
Starting to feel VERY PISSED NOW as the computer just kept going ROUND in circles.
Meanwhile the frontal area of my scalp KEPT ITCHING as NAGGING ANGRY feeling with chest TIGHTENING and HEAVY palpitations ensued.
2022-03-05 04-50-43
Loud praying (with a microphone) also started outside then stopped after a few minutes.
2022-03-05 04-52-36
VERY WARM and now with ON-OFF SORE chest feeling had started.
2022-03-05 05-53-40
Computer finally finished its update
2022-03-05 05-55-45
Getting STRONG twitches on my left leg AGAIN as I turned my attention to the computer.
2022-03-05 06-11-34
CAN'T connect to the internet via VPN app.
2022-03-05 06-24-15
Left thigh getting TWITCHED again when I finally got connected.
2022-03-05 10-08-11
Computer connection getting BLOCKED while applying for a job online.
2022-03-05 11-23-59
Submission to answers on a TIMED exam that I am currently taking are getting BLOCKED and SABOTAGED by the perps FREEZING my browser.
2022-03-05 11-29-37
Left temple of my scalp being INDUCED to ITCH almost everyday that a RASH or LUMP has àlready developed on its skin.
My left leg is now being PAINFULLY ELECTROCUTED or STUNNED after I wrote the above.
WHO gave these morons the RIGHT to do this to me? I did NOT ask them to "advice" me on WHAT TO DO and specially NOT to BULLY or DICTATE on me.
They just SCREWED 2 of my mobile phones and now they're SABOTAGING my online exam.
2022-03-05 11-44-36
Left leg still being TARGETED with VERY PAINFUL TWITCHES. Had to DISCONTINUE the online exam for now.
2022-03-05 11-55-41
Even after I had stopped taking the exam my left leg is still BEING PAINFULLY TWITCHED. It stopped when I wrapped a metal object around it (very slim object only which doesn't cover my whole leg) but I can STILL FEEL the NUMBING DULL PAIN.
2022-03-05 12-03-44
Now my underside is being INDUCED TO ITCH.
2022-03-05 12-14-17
If it's not my scalp that's being INDUCED TO ITCH NONSTOP, it's my underside. It just WON'T STOP itching that it's BLEEDING now from where I scratched it.
I STUMBLED and almost fell more than once before due to this.
2022-03-05 14-02-31
VERY PAINFUL feeling on my chest and shoulders when I spoke to my sister at the door who kindly brought up a package for me. Almost barked at her when I couldn't understand what she was saying.
2022-03-05 14-07-05
Still have the VERY SORE and PAINFUL feeling on my chest and shoulders like they just got ROLLED OVER by a truck.
POUNDING HEADACHE starts ever so SUDDENLY when I lean forward or stand up.
Comments
Post a Comment