2021-03-02-04: Mafia & Retards in My Backyard Chronicles

2022-03-02 10-56-36
STINK from clogged toilet bowl has SPREAD into my small room.  Wasted a LOT of laundry powder due to these NONSTOP ON-OFF SABOTAGE CLOGGINGS.

2022-03-02 16-58-15
Woke up to the NOISE of dhs shouting in unison for no reason. 

Fell asleep WITHOUT brushing my teeth. Sudden SORENESS in my stomach like ULCERS even if I had a meal before I was REMOTELY KNOCKED OUT cold.

I was forced to sleep again with food still on the computer table located on my bed. It's now SWARMING with termite ants. Same with food I left unprotected on the kitchen counter.

2022-03-02 17-51-20
A dh continues to randomly SHOUT and GROWL.

2022-03-02 21-29-34
Toilet bowl still CLOGGED and VERY DIRTY. The water does not go all the way down 

2022-03-03 04-56-00
MORE CLOGGED now. Water goes down SLOWER like something is STUCK underneath.

2022-03-03 05-14-18
Feeling VERY DROWSY. Underside and PELVIC bone starting to get UNCOMFORTABLE and PAINFUL.

2022-03-03 07-12-05
Head is TOO WARM and PAINFUL AGAIN. Back of head feels like its being SQUEEZED.  

LINGERING PAIN ALL OVER. Just sat down the WHOLE night watching TV while heating up some old food to prevent them from spoiling.  

ALL I can feel is the SORE PAIN from my neck down which WORSENS with ON-OFF MIGRAINE when I start checking on my mobile phone.  Also while walking to the kitchen and back it GOT SO PAINFUL I SUDDENLY could NOT see from the corner of my eyes and KNOCKED OVER an electric fan to the floor.

2022-03-03 07-39-41
I can also feel a STINGING PAINFUL POKING sensation on my left temple while I was searching for something.

2022-03-03 07-45-50
The sides of my head (back of both ears) and back, including my neck and shoulders had gotten VERY SORE and PAINFUL right now with UNNATURALLY warm feeling that STINGS.

AS USUAL, when I POINT my phone towards the back of my neck or which part of my body is being TARGETED REMOTELY, apps on my mobile phone open up a lot faster.

The only way that I can alleviate some of the pain is by keeping an electric fan ON ALL DAY or covering the painful area with a metal object/s.  But more often than not, the PAIN INTENSIFIES despite these measures and I go through the day like a zombie

2022-03-03 07-49-01
Left thigh TWITCHING when I posted the above.

2022-03-03 08-27-28
Feeling TIGHT in both ears and POUNDING when I got up to turn off a running faucet.  I couldn't refill my mug to drink enough water for the day as a result of these NONSTOP ATTACKS.

2022-03-03 11-20-13
NAGGING idea with VERY HEAVY sensation at the back of my neck down to the shoulder bone. Scalp VERY ITCHY. 

2022-03-03 11-38-35
NAGGING ideas had disappeared but HEAVINESS continue. Getting PAINFULLY DROWSY too.  Eyes SORE and CANT FOCUS.

2022-03-03 18-04-05
Woke up around 4 PM. HEAVY feeling. LINGERING lower back pain.

Dhs still SHOUTING and MOCKING but not as loud.

2022-03-03 18-39-38
DON'T feel like doing ANYTHING.

2022-03-03 19-16-51
Food going BAD as I was FORCED to sleep before I can put them in the fridge. Appetite going BONKERS and CRAVINGS starting again.

Feeling SICK which seems to start from my lower back.

2022-03-03 20-38-13
Lower back HURTING AGAIN. FORCED to lie down.

2022-03-03 22-33-54
Internet mobile connection getting blocked while purchasing some items online.  

Dh arrived next door (puffer room) and I got ELECTROCUTED or JOLTED on my chest TIMED to sudden DULL NOISE.

2022-03-03 23-33-18
Feeling WEIRD after finishing with online purchases.

My sister and mother will be staying with the eldest in another part of town for about a month   They are scheduled to leave this coming Sunday March 6.  

There are GROWING CONCERNS (NAGGING IDEAS) in my head as to how I can possibly go down to pickup the deliveries myself WITHOUT ANY ENCOUNTER with the perps next door (assaulting) and from other units, as well as the ones coming in and out of the compound.

2022-03-03 23-51-31
Small ANTS suddenly INVADING and CRAWLING onto my makeshift bed and onto the covered container of sauce placed near the edge of the bed.  Started while I was in the middle of doing some online shopping.

Had a WHOLE plate of food last night on the same bed but there where NO ANTS invading. It's OBVIOUS that this was REMOTELY INDUCED again by perps with the E.L.F. devices.

2022-03-04 02-03-28
After CRAVING for sweets NONSTOP until I had some, I am VERY UNNATURALLY DROWSY AGAIN.

2022-03-04 02-19-20
Now I CANT MOVE as I feel a subtle DULL PAIN on my lower back and a VERY STIFF lower rib cage that's PREVENTING me from sitting up from my leaning back position.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024-01-20-25: Mafia Perps & The Remote Torture Brigade In My Backyard

2025-06-09-15: Mafia Perps & The Remote Torture Brigade In My Backyard

2025-10-07-14: Mafia Perps & The Remote Torture Brigade In My Backyard